" I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being."
~ Ephesians 3:16
Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.
~ James 4:10
Is not my word like fire, declares the Lord, and like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?
~ Jeremiah 23:29
|Posted on October 26, 2020 at 9:50 PM|
"He was a devout, God-fearing man, as was everyone in his household. He gave generously to the poor and prayed regularly to God."
~ Acts 10:2
" If you help the poor, you are lending to the LORD— and he will repay you! "
~ Proverbs 19:17
“You shall not steal; you shall not deal falsely; you shall not lie to one another."
~ Leviticus 19:11
" For the Scripture saith, “Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn,” and, “The laborer is worthy of his reward.”
~ 1 Timothy 5:18
" I make sure I consistently and diligently release my first fruit to my Apostle's, my tithe to the House of God, and as I am led by God, I give seeds to other ministries, Pastors, and as I am led by God, I help the poor, widows, orphans, strangers as well." Being obedient to God produces favorable results. "
~ Kimberly Latrice Delaney
“Each day is God's gift to you.
~ Bishop TD Jakes
"Your attitude is a choice."
- John C. Maxwell
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
" The practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own".
~ Plagarism Defined
" When quoting someone else's material always give the owner credit. Copying other people copyrighted or patented material is beneath you, low level type of behavior that reveals flaws within the character and integrity of the vessel operating in that kind of behavior that needs to repent and realize they're much better and bigger than that. "
~ Kimberly Latrice Delaney
Troubled kids? I was one. Gangs? Jail? I was there. Second chances? I got one. I went to law school, became a lawyer, and then a judge. Now I get to *give* second chances. It's time for hard decisions and tough love. Justice that makes a difference; *that's* what I'm about!
~ Judge Greg Matthis
|Posted on June 18, 2020 at 9:50 PM|
As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. if anyone speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, let him do it as with the ability which God supplies, that min all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.
~ 1 Peter 4:10-11 (NKJV)
not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord.
~ Romans 12:11
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
~ Matthew 5:16
● Prophetic Life Coaching
● Seriously Victorious University
● Victorious Woman Bootcamp
● Confident Business Seminar
● Marketing Strategies
● Seriously Victorious Magazine
● EXCLUSIVE Benefits EmPOWERment Package for Coaching Clients
● Victorious Woman Billionaire Club
● Kingdom Movie Production and Directing | Screenwriting | Playwright
● Real Estate | Buy | Sell
● Real Estate l Own
● The ARISE And WALK In TOTAL VICTORY Summit 2022
● Kingdom Video Production
● Group Shirt Design
● Victory Operation Outreach
● Kimberly Delaney LIVE
And Saul sent messengers to take David: and when they saw the company of the prophets prophesying, and Samuel standing as appointed over them, the Spirit of God was upon the messengers of Saul, and they also prophesied.
~ 1 Samuel 19:20
● Victorious School of The Prophets
● The Real God Encounter
● Professional Website Design
● On The Road To Victory Recovery Program
● Available Employment Positions
● Executive Administrative Assistant
● Marketing Representative
● Customer Service Telephone Representative
● Modeling Opportunities For Victorious Extravagant Models
● . Mr. Eversley J. Delaney, Actor | Executive Director and Producer
● Mrs. Kimberly L Delaney, Author | Actress| Executive Director and Producer.
● My husband Delaney the actor himself on the left.
●On the right with John Beasley from the movie Walking Tall.
●Delaney my husband former Professional Football Player #99
● Eversley J. Delaney (my husband) in the middle with boxers on the right is Evander HolyField!
imberly Delaney Enterprises presents.....
CONFIDENT BUSINESS SEMINAR:
" Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall not stand before mean men. "
~ Proverbs 22:29 (KJV)
● Where: Online
● When: To Be Announced
KIMBERLY'S BUSINESS TIPS:
● Don't make it difficult for your customers or clients to get the products that they desire to order.
● Be wise running your business. Operate in Godly character and integrity.
● Always make smart, legal, and Godly business decisions.
● Proper and legal structure for the business that God has entrusted to your care is needful.
● Consider professionally marketing your business or ministry. Many do this through the internet.
_ Kimberly Latrice Delaney
“If your business is not on the internet, then your business will be out of business.”
— Bill Gates
Confident Business Seminar
● Kimberly Latrice Delaney
● Successful Entrepreneur
● Empowerment Specialist
® R Registered and Trademarked